REVISED ON […]
oyou have the right to access your data and receive information about how to use it
oyou have the right to ask for the correction and / or completion of the information
oyou have the right to request data deletion
oyou have the right to restrict the use of the data
oyou have the right to receive data in a portable format
oyou have the right to oppose the processing of your data.
oyou have the right to withdraw your consent to processing your data.
oyou have the right not to be part of a significant decision about yourself based on the automatic processing of your data, including profiling.
oyou have the right to address to a supervisory authority.`
2. Information regarding the Personal Data we collect. During the registration process, or the use of the Website and the services, you will be asked to provide us with Personal Data, including but not limited to your name and surname, your email address, your date of birth, your residential address, your telephone number, information regarding your education and profession, your marital status, and, in general, other information that can be used for your personal identification.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect sensitive personal information from individuals and you should not send us sensitive personal information. "Sensitive personal data" is information about an individual who discloses racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership of a trade union, genetic information, biometric information for the sole purpose of identifying an individual, health or information on the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person. If, however, you intentionally or by inadvertently transmit sensitive personal information, you will be deemed to have explicitly given us your consent to process sensitive personal information in accordance with Article 9 (2) (a) of the General Regulation on Data Protection. We will use and process your sensitive personal information for the purpose of deleting them.
4. Use of your Personal Data. We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- for the performance of the contractual relationship between you and […], respectively for the takeover, validation, dispatch and invoicing of the order placed on the Site, informing you on the order status, returning of the ordered products, etc;
- to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on […] in the context of the services provided through the Site, including tax obligations, as well as archiving;
- for marketing activities, such as sending you emails with news and updates regarding our Website and Services, updating and adjusting the content of the Website and the product offers, analyzing the use of the Website, sending to you updates and information according to your interests –like banners and offers,and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site. You can express your consent to data processing for this purpose by ticking the appropriate box at the moment of account creation or after creating the account by filling in the consent form. For unsubscribing from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each email containing commercial communications. In addition, you can unsubscribe by going to the [INSERT] section.
- for forwarding you messages of other users or members. Also, we may use your Personal Data in order to give you information for products and services provided by third parties.
- to facilitate your communication with other members or users of the Website and the Services.
- to resolve disputes, troubleshooting and implementation of policies and rules governing the use of the Website.
Providing to us your Personal Data is voluntary. Nevertheless, in certain occasions, if you do not grant to us access to your Personal Data, you will not be able to access all or certain of our Services.
5. Disclosing your Personal Data. We do not sell your Personal Data to third parties; neither we grant licenses to them for using same. However, in the course of our business activities we may share certain of your Personal Data with our business associates and third parties acting on our behalf, or in any case as permitted or required by the applicable law of Data Protection. The legal grounds for these disclosures are either the legitimate interest or the legal obligation of our company.
7. Disclosure according to the law. We may disclose your Personal Data as permitted or required by law. For example, we may be obliged to reveal and disclose your Personal Data following the implementation of a court decision, a prosecutor’s order or according to the decision of a person or administrative body with jurisdiction of the law to compel the disclosure of such information. In case that we reasonably believe that your Personal Data could be useful for the investigation of illegal activity, we may disclose such information to the competent state authorities. We will also use your information in connection with the implementation or enforcement of our legal rights, including, for example, the exchange of information with debt collection agencies, unless you pay the amounts due when you are contractually bound to do so. Our legal rights may be contractual (if we have a contract with you) or non-contractual (such as our legal rights under copyright or tort law). We may need to use your information if we are involved in a dispute with you or a third party, for example either to resolve the dispute or as part of a mediation, arbitration or court order or a similar process.
8. Duration of processing. Subsequent destination. In order to meet the objectives mentioned, […] shall process the personal data for the entire period of activities, until the user shall use the right of object, the right to request data deletion or to restrict the use of data. Following the completion of personal data processing, for the same purpose for which the data were collected, until the exercise of the mentioned rights, these data will be stored by […] for indefinite period or will be destroyed, with taking into consideration the following criteria:
• the purpose (s) and use of your information both now and in the future (for example, if we need to continue storing that information in order to continue to fulfill our obligations under a contract with you or to contact you in the future)
• if we have a legal obligation to continue processing your information (such as any record keeping obligations imposed by law or relevant regulations);
• if we have any legal basis to continue processing the information (such as your consent);
• how valuable your information is (both now and in the future);
• any agreed industrial practices on the length of information storage;
• the levels of risk, cost and responsibility involved in continuing to hold information;
• how difficult it is to ensure that information can be updated and accurate; and
• any relevant surrounding circumstances (such as the nature and status of our relationship with you).
13. Data transfer. All your information is stored in Romania. Personal data provided to Nomilus can be transferred outside of Romania, but only to states in the European Economic Area. Apart from complying with any legal obligations to which we are subject (for example, complying with a court order), we do not intend to transfer your information outside of the European Economic Area or to an international organization. In the unlikely event that we are forced to transfer your information outside of the EEA (or an international organization) for such a purpose, we will provide appropriate safeguards and safeguards.